- Home »
- Social Hall
The Belle Valley Fire Department Social Hall is the perfect facility to hold a variety of events at an affordable price. Our facility can comfortably host your reception, seminar, party, meeting, luncheon, dinner, stag, floorshow, or any other event.
The entire social hall was renovated in the summer of 2009. The facility has an all new updated look and feel. Plus the kitchen and restrooms have all been rebuilt with newly installed appliances and facilities.
- The Social Hall is located in the rear of the fire station with a separate entrance away from the emergency vehicles.
- The Main Hall is large enough to accommodate up to 300 guests in a room that is 74’x46’ (3404 sq ft). An accompanying smaller hall is 21’x34’ (714 sq ft) that can sit another 50 people or be used as a serving area, display room or whatever may suit your needs.
- The hall is fully handicapped accessible.
- The entire facility is heated and air-conditioned.
- A new custom built bar area with ice machine and sink.
- Small rounded corner stage.
- Seperate male & female restroom are located off the Main Hall.
- A multi-gender restroom is located off the small hall.
- Ceiling mounted dance floor lights.
- An new kitchen with large refrigerator, commercial size gas stove/oven and seperate convection ovens. There is also a large area of counter space and a food prep area.
- Large parking lot. Lighted & paved
- Coat racks
- Public address system
- Coffee maker
- Ice machine
- Kitchen for use by the renter or outside caterer
Tables & Chairs
- All the tables and chairs are new from the renovation
- Tables are lightweight and durable. All are gray in color and come in lengths of 6 feet and 8 feet
- Chairs are a very comfortable black mesh folding type chair
- While enjoying your event, we want you to feel safe.
- Our facility is equipped with the most up to date protection systems available including heat and smoke detectors integrated into the fire alarm system.
- Fully sprinkled building
- Several closed circuit cameras.
- For your convenience and safety there are multiple building exits.
- And in instances when the power goes out, a large outdoor generator keeps your event going with no interruption.
Our convenient location is easy to find and is just minutes from several major roadways, hotels and attractions. Interstate 90 is just a mile to the south, while the Bayfront Highway (Connector) is just three minutes to our east. Downtown Erie, Presque Isle Downs & Casino, Peach Street, Erie International Airport and the beaches of Presque Isle State Park are just minutes away.
- NON SMOKING building (PA State Law). Smoking is permitted outside.
- Under no circumstances is anything to be tied, taped or hung onto a sprinkler head. Any violation is cause for immediate event cancelation.
- There is no self cleaning. A cleaning charge is added to all rentals
- All items must be removed from building at the end of your event. Any item that is left becomes property of Belle Valley Fire Department.
- Your rental is for the social hall portion of the building only and the parking lot. There will be no entry into the actual firehouse.
- All property owned by the Belle Valley Fire Department is not to be moved, damaged or destroyed. Any violation is cause for immediate event cancelation.
- Items such as tables and chairs are permitted to be moved.
Hall rental fees:
|Deposit for any day/event||$200 (Refunded after the event providing there is no damage to the building, property or grounds)|
|Rental fee||$800 / per 4 hours - includes fee for basic after event cleaning|
|Additional hours up to 2:00 AM||$40 / per hour|
|Prior day set up||$50|
|Certain calendar days or events will constitute a higher rental price|
Social hall is not available to rent after 2:00 AM
For more information click here or call 825-4359